Saturday, February 16, 2013

Style Crush: Kenzi

(images from Fanpop | Fanpop)

After a month-long Battlestar Galactica bender on Netflix, I reached the final episode and found myself lost and sad, with no idea what show to obsess over next. A show called Lost Girl popped up in my suggested titles, and with some speculation (A crime-fighting succubus? Really?) I dove in head first. 

While the show is good, it was the main character's spunky sidekick who kept me coming back for more. Kenzi, played by Ksenia Solo, has an edgy style with a sharp wit to match. She wears studs and mesh and combat boots, and manages to remain incredibly feminine at the same time.  I'm currently trying to put together outfits for a long weekend at Bike Week next month, and I'll be looking to Kendi for inspiration.

I hold her partially responsible for my new purple locks, too!

xo, Kellie

Steal Kenzi's Style ...

skull leggings - DRJAYS (buy) | zip front top - Topshop (buy) | Volatile combat boot - Shoe Mall (buy)
purple hair extensions - Candy Apple Locks (buy) | Project Social T top - Topshop (buy)
moto skinny jeans - Shopbop (buy) | studded bracelet - LUISAVIAROMA (buy
    

No comments:

Post a Comment