Friday, February 15, 2013

Date Night - Valentine Edition

dress - Urban Outfitters | jacket - Forever 21 (buy similar)
tights - Target | necklace - Forever 21 (buy similar) | MIA boots - Dillards (buy)
bracelet - gift from Oman (buy similar)

I had an awesome Valentine's Day, Matt definitely went above and beyond to make our first one together special. My day started with a trip to the spa where I got a full body massage, a facial, a manicure, and a pedicure. Then I came home to chocolate covered strawberries and a bouquet with all of my favorite flowers in my favorite color (purple).

Our plan for the evening was a nice dinner followed by an acoustic show, so I needed something that was both fancy and concert venue appropriate. My cropped jacket once again came to the rescue by "toughening up" an otherwise dressed up look.

Happy Friday!

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment