Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hat Lady

dress - Francesca's (buy similar) | Franco Sarto wedges - Marshalls (buy similar)
hat and belt - Stein Mart | necklace - heirloom

My friend Jessica's bridal shower had a "fancy hat" theme, and after some agonizing and confusion over where to find myself a fancy hat, I wandered into Stein Mart and was greeted by an array of huge floppy hats. I originally had a magenta colored one in my hands, but when I found a belt on the racks that was the same shade of pastel pink as one of the hats, I knew what had to be done.

I had to check over my shoulder any time I wanted to turn my head or change location at the party in order to avoid running into anyone with my oversized headgear, but I'm quite pleased with the end result!

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment