Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Unusual Neutral

LC by Lauren Conrad necklaces - Kohl's (buy, buy)
striped top - Loft (buy similar) | jacket - Forever 21 (buy similar)
Mossimo jeans - Target (buy) | Mossimo flats - Target (buy)

A couple of weeks ago at work one of the male co-workers that sits in my area turned from his computer and told my (female) neighbor and I, "I just read that leopard print is a new neutral."

He and my neighbor had a little scoff, after which I spoke up and said that I had just worn a red and beige striped top with leopard flats the day before, and was a huge fan of mixing other prints with leopard. I'm not sure I have them sold on the idea, but it's become almost an intentional effort now to work pattern mixing with leopard print into my outfits.

How did I do with this one?

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment