Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring Un-Sprung

LC by Lauren Conrad necklace - Kohl's (buy) | earrings - Betsey Johnson (buy)
shirt - Forever 21 (buy similar) | cardigan - Maurices (buy) | skirt - Urban Outfitters (buy similar)
tights - Target (buy) | Libby & Priscilla boots - DSW (buy similar)

Well, it's cold again. Fortunately the inspiration bug struck when I was trying to figure out what to wear for the sudden reappearance of chilly weather. I really wasn't sure about this outfit until I photographed it, and I actually quite like it now that I can see it from a perspective that isn't in my mirror.

I also decided to change up my background scenery a bit, I'm only standing about two feet from the wall I normally take my photos against, but I figured this might be a refreshing change.

Stay warm, everyone!

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment