Saturday, March 16, 2013

Style Crush: Rachel Bilson as Zoe Hart


Do a web search for "Hart of Dixie style" or "Zoe Hart" style and you will stumble upon a plethora of sites gushing over the characters' wardrobes and providing information about the designers worn on the show and where to find the same pieces. I'm already a huge fan of Rachel Bilson's real-life style, she is often understated and chic at the same time, a feat that can't be easy to pull off.

I started watching Hart of Dixie because it looked like a cute show, and while I don't normally go for more dramatic TV, there is just enough humor and plenty of fantastic outfits to keep me coming back for more. Costume designer Meredith Markworth is an absolute genius, and I wish I had a pocket-sized version of her hanging around to help me get dressed every day!

xo, Kellie

Want more Hart of Dixie style? Check out these sites:

Steal Zoe Hart's Style (Without a Doctor's Salary) ...


blazer - H&M (buy) | LC Lauren Conrad shorts - Kohl's (buy) | Mossimo blouse - Target (buy)
necklace - Private Gallery (buy) | Brash wedges - Payless (buy)

No comments:

Post a Comment