Monday, July 29, 2013

You Guys, I Need a Haircut

necklace - By Love Designs (buy) | bracelet - gift from Oman (buy identical)
I.N.C. top - Navy Exchange | Express jeans - Marshalls
Mossimo flats - Target (buy)

Please don't judge my hair, I am well aware of how badly it needs to be cut. I have plans for a serious cut and probably some coloring just as soon as enough money appears in my bank account. 

I also feel like I'm going through a bit of a quarter-life fashion crisis. Suddenly I have no interest in wearing all of those colorful dresses in my closet, I just want to wear solid pieces with interesting accessories, and I feel myself being drawn more and more to outfits that express my renewed interest in tribal or organic styles. Again, when that money appears, we'll see what happens as I start to overhaul some of my wardrobe. In the meantime, I'm going to go do some window shopping on Pinterest.

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment