Monday, June 24, 2013

A Farewell of Sorts

sunglasses - Fossil (buy) | Tarina Tarantino necklace - It's Eclectic (buy similar)
Mossimo tank - Target (buy) | skirt - Urban Outfitters (buy similar)
cardigan - Maurices (buy similar) | Xhilaration sandals - Target (buy similar)

Yesterday marked the end of my last weekend before Matt and I move to another city. I've lived in Jacksonville and the surrounding beaches (Atlantic and Neptune beaches are essentially Jacksonville) for the last nine years, and I truly feel like this is my home. I'll still be working in Jacksonville, but my new home will be an hour south, in Daytona Beach. I'm anxious to be moving to a city where I don't know anyone, but I look forward to what I hope will be more time dedicated to myself: getting in better shape, improving my shop, and posting more on the blog.

So here's to trying to see the bright side!

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment