Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Shirt vs. Coffee

necklace - World Market (buy similar) | top - Loft (buy similar)
jeans - Forever 21 (buy similar) | Franco Sarto wedges - Marshalls (buy similar)

You'd never know that I managed to dribble coffee down the front of this shirt just a couple of hours after I put it on. I have a secret weapon, and it's a Tide Pen. (Or a generic version of the same, both have served me well.) I sprang into action as soon as I spilled the coffee -- I can't be taken anywhere without making a mess -- and managed to get the stain treated and the residue from the treatment dabbed up. 

It's a good thing, too, I've been known to call it a day and go home if I manage to soil my clothing in any way. Nothing wrecks your state of mind like a glaring stain!

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment