Tuesday, April 9, 2013

On the Ball

necklace - Love Culture (buy similar) | bracelet - World Market
cardigan - Maurices (buy) | Soprano dress - Marshalls
Xhilaration sandals - Target (buy similar)

Life has been a bit hectic lately, and for a few weeks I had no structure in my schedule. I am a creature of habit and feel more balanced when there is uniformity in my life, even if I am busy during that uniformity ... Does that make sense?

Anyway, despite the fact that I am: (1) trying to work by butt off at work, (2) crazy backlogged on jewelry orders, (3) trying to promote the heck out of a contest I am currently in on Shopbevel (vote for me?), and (4) volunteering as a "SEO coach" for the Etsy team that I am a part of, getting back to a normal sleeping / eating / commuting schedule has made all of the difference.

My dad always joked that I did better when my plate was full, and I think it's still true, but take away my structured schedule and everything -- including my outfits! -- falls to pieces.

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment