Friday, March 22, 2013

Rehearsed

bracelet - gift from Oman (buy similar) | earrings - Brighton (buy similar)
dress - Marshalls (buy dress with identical print) | wedges - Maurices (buy)

I know this makes two outfit posts in a row that I wore this dress, and I'm sorry.

I had a rehearsal dinner to attend for a wedding this weekend, and the getting dressed process was a bit hurried. I've been itching to wear these wedges since they were delivered last week, and I felt like pairing them up with this dress would make for a very appropriate outfit to rehearse for a spring wedding. 

I would also like to bring attention to my hair. Normally it lies flat on my head, but today, for the first time ever, I teased my hair to put a bit of volume in it. I have this YouTube video and a slow work day to thank for my newly acquired skill.

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment