Saturday, February 23, 2013

Weekend Simplicity

shirt - Gap (buy similar) | skirt - Urban Outfitters (buy similar)
Tarina Tarantino necklace - It's Eclectic (buy similar) | Xhiliaration sandals - Target (buy similar)

A couple of nights ago the meteorologist on the news mentioned that February in North Florida has the most variety in weather. What an understatement! A few days ago I was layered in a sweater and a leather jacket and had to start my car up 15 minutes before leaving for work to get it warmed up, today I'm in a skirt and T-shirt and completely comfortable.

Part of me is ready for spring, because with it comes warm beach days and fun outdoor activities, but part of me is dreading it because I am terrible at creating outfits for warmer weather. Better start pinning ideas now!

xo, Kellie  

No comments:

Post a Comment