Friday, February 8, 2013

Style Crush: Bridgit Mendler, a.k.a. Teddy Duncan


I'm not ashamed to admit that I watch Disney Channel TV shows. And I like (some of) them. One of my favorites is Good Luck Charlie. Teddy Duncan, the main character played by Bridgit Mendler, is goofy and upbeat and has a fun, colorful style of dressing. Naturally her character's style has been "Disneyfied" to make her family friendly, but with pattern mixing and fun accessories, Teddy has a style that can be adapted to real life.

I am also a fan of Bridgit's real life style. Her mix of youthful and classic pieces is sure to influence my future outfits decisions. Judging by the number of times she's been pinned, I don't think I'm the only girl with a style crush!

xo, Kellie

Steal Teddy's Style ...
 
Banned cardigan - Amazon (buy) | bangles set - Target (buy) | yellow Aztec tank - Bonanza (buy)
Mossimo dress - Target (buy) | Madden Girl Pinup boots - DSW (buy)
denim Bermuda shorts - Aeropostale (buy) | two finger gummy bear ring - Betsey Johnson (buy)

No comments:

Post a Comment