Sunday, February 3, 2013

Shiny & New

Mossimo dress - Target (buy similar) | Limited jacket - thrifted (buy similar) | scarf - World Market (buy)
Lower East Side boots - Payless (buy - ON SALE!) | necklace - Love Culture (buy similar)

Well, here it is: A brand-new blog! I decided to retire Elephants & Owls, that project started out as a joint effort between me and my very good friend Jessica, but it felt weird to keep doing it without her -- without the elephant to my owl -- and I was ready for a fresh start.

The subject matter here will be more concentrated than it was on E&O, I'm sticking strictly to style and beauty, no recipes or craft projects or self-indulgent posts full of images from parties or vacations.

Hopefully you'll come and check in with me from time to time. Let's do this!

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment